Tuesday, April 26, 2011

THIS WEEK IS CRUCIAL...

So, at this point, I have reached a rather important milestone for my Insanity workouts. Two milestones, actually.

First, I usually give up on Insanity at the end of week two, but on one of my more aggressive bouts with Insanity, I persisted until the fourth day of the third week. So, here I am, embarking on my third week of Insanity, for only the second time in my life, and I am three days in. God has sent me a little challenge to see just how serious I am about this.

Today, my Omaha family is in town for a visit which makes it uber tempting to ditch my workouts until they leave and hang out with them. It would be logical, it would be understandable, it would even be permissible in certain circumstances. BUT, given my history with Insanity and the point that I am at now, I feel like it would be ill-advised. I'm serious this time. So, I went to their hotel when I got off work, said hi, and came home and did my workout. I have now completed the third day of the third week and I am so proud of myself.

I know it probably seems ridiculous to even put this much thought into it but the thing is, I know myself and it is so easy for me to fall off the wagon! If I skip even one scheduled workout, it could likely throw me off of my routine completely and just as quickly as I've progressed, I'll be back at square one. I have about 80 days until Niobrara and if I want to have a flat tummy I know one thing is certain...I GOTTA WORK!! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment